(1) No one can be absolutely correct about when exactly life begins and every person will have his or her own view.(2) His was a natural gift and, if it is not a contradiction in terms, this is exactly the way he styled it.(3) you must explain exactly what you want(4) It was just such a funny thing to know that my movements were exactly charted by this little slip of paper.(5) I want to ask him to open the books and tell us exactly what this war is costing in financial terms.(6) it was exactly seventy years to the day that it opened(7) fold the second strip of paper in exactly the same way(8) what exactly does that mean?(9) this is exactly what I didn't want(10) More precisely, have you guessed exactly where the one large casino is going to be yet?(11) A face is perfectly symmetrical where one side is exactly the same as the other.(12) Do you know exactly what you want to do with yourself once your undergrad degree is over?(13) As a rule, there is no term in the contract about exactly where he is to work.(14) He doesn't pull any punches and he lets you know in no uncertain terms exactly what he wants from you.(15) If the bearing is correct, the wreck of the windjammer should be exactly below us.(16) It's the most perfect of words, because it sounds exactly like the concept it describes.
(1) not exactly :: nepřesně
(2) exactly the same :: přesně to samé
(3) exactly right :: naprosto správně
(4) exactly so :: přesně tak
(5) exactly like :: stejně jako
(6) more exactly :: přesněji
(7) exactly that :: přesně to
1. precisely ::
3. on the dot ::
4. just ::
6. precisely ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- What EXACTLY are we looking for?
- Redheaded troll by the name of Glumly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
How EXACTLY did you find me?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
What EXACTLY are subatomic particles?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Uh, that's EXACTLY
what he said.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
That's EXACTLY what she said!
How do you know that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Czech Dictionary: exactly
Meaning and definitions of exactly, translation in Czech
language for exactly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exactly in Czech and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'exactly'
What exactly means in Czech, exactly meaning
in Czech, exactly
definition, examples and pronunciation
of exactly in Czech language.