obrazovka, plátno, síto, zástěna, maska, paraván, prohazovačka, dělicí stěnachránit, vysílat, prověřovat, prosvítit, rentgenovat, prosévat, uvádět, zaclonit si, kontrolovat
Noun(1) a white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for viewing(2) a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight(3) the display that is electronically created on the surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube(4) a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something(5) a protective covering consisting of netting; can be mounted in a frame(6) the personnel of the film industry(7) a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles(8) partition consisting of a decorative frame or panel that serves to divide a space
Verb(1) test or examine for the presence of disease or infection(2) examine methodically(3) examine in order to test suitability(4) project onto a screen for viewing(5) prevent from entering(6) separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff(7) protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
(1) his jeep was discreetly parked behind a screen of trees(2) Witnesses who were deemed to be vulnerable would be allowed to give evidence from behind a screen or from a room outside the court via video link.(3) The room was perfunctory, with a bed and wardrobe, and behind a privacy screen lay a simple bathroom.(4) If England and/or Ireland qualify for the semi-finals, both broadcasters would screen both matches live.(5) Instead you're usually left calling for a screen instead of the computer recognizing the situation.(6) A satellite in Earth orbit charted his progress on a full-color street grid displayed on the screen of his cell phone.(7) Can you enjoy reading the source book after seeing the screen adaptation?(8) Midway through the movie, Haskell and Mark appear on screen filming each other.(9) The books are lovingly maintained, and kept on shelves behind a protective screen .(10) he is interviewed on screen(11) I climbed the porch steps we had painted and tapped the screen door conscientiously.(12) the world's largest movie screen(13) We should be free to screen films which people like and which protect our sector.(14) her hair swung across to screen her face(15) Another option is move the path to the school's eastern boundary and build a high fence, wall or hedge to screen the school.(16) the article is using science as a screen for unexamined prejudice
(1) touch screen :: Dotyková obrazovka
(2) screen capture :: snímání obrazovky
(3) the screen :: obrazovka
(4) computer screen :: obrazovka počítače
(5) screen door :: dveře obrazovky
(6) screen size :: velikost obrazovky
(7) screen resolution :: Rozlišení obrazovky
(8) screen out :: odstínění
(9) display screen :: zobrazit obrazovku
1. partition ::
2. display ::
3. mesh ::
4. buffer ::
5. sieve ::
6. filmdom ::
7. cover ::
8. screen door ::
9. blind ::
10. silver screen ::
11. partition ::
12. conceal ::
13. vet ::
14. check ::
15. sieve ::
16. show ::
17. riddle ::
18. test ::
19. block out ::
20. shield ::
screen, screened, screening, screenings, screens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- We should be getting an image.
- All I see is a black SCREEN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Are you not speaking to me
or did the SCREEN freeze again?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
So we just sit and stare at the SCREEN,
waiting for something to happen?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Put it on the SCREEN.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
(FLUTE PLAYING \"JEOPARDY THEME\"
title="(FLUTE PLAYING \"JEOPARDY THEME\"
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
(FLUTE PLAYING "JEOPARDY THEME"
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Czech Dictionary: screen
Meaning and definitions of screen, translation in Czech
language for screen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of screen in Czech and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'screen'
What screen means in Czech, screen meaning
in Czech, screen
definition, examples and pronunciation
of screen in Czech language.