odpad, plýtvání, mrhání, pustina, rozhazování, chřadnutí, zpustošení, brak, zmetkyztrácet, plýtvat, promarnit, zpustošit, mrhat, nevyužít, ubývat, vyhazovat, promrhat, rozhazovat, poplenit, obnosit, chřadnoutpřebytečný, odpadový, pustý, neobydlený
Noun(1) any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted(2) useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly(3) the trait of wasting resources(4) an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation(5) (law
Verb(1) spend thoughtlessly; throw away(2) use inefficiently or inappropriately(3) get rid of(4) run off as waste(5) get rid of (someone who may be a threat(6) spend extravagantly(7) lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief(8) cause to grow thin or weak(9) cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly(10) become physically weaker
Adjective(1) located in a dismal or remote area; desolate
(1) I have a whole rant about my sister's presence and the waste of money it was to bring her here to do nothing but sit around and watch television, but that's been said and done already.(2) He is also using the same process to turn waste wood from demolished buildings into biofibres that can then be used to make high-performance materials.(3) If a mortgagee enters into possession he is liable to account for rent on the basis of wilful default; he must keep mortgage premises in repair; he is liable for waste .(4) The Department of Defense produces more hazardous waste per year than the five largest U.S. chemical companies combined.(5) Thousands drowned in the murky brew that was soon contaminated by sewage and industrial waste .(6) You might think the opposition would savage such a profligate waste of taxpayers' money.(7) household waste(8) In the latter case the holding of the meeting would have served no useful purpose and would merely waste the available assets of the bankrupt's estate.(9) The film's approach to its cast is a textbook example of how to waste actors.(10) Many are turned into cesspools and dumping sites for solid waste , including hazardous materials.(11) Americans are right to refuse truckloads of garbage that contain biomedical waste and radioactive material.(12) One such body function is the occasional need to eliminate accumulated waste gases from the digestive tract.(13) A major new leisure complex could be on the way for Burnley if plans to develop waste ground get the go-ahead.(14) I didn't want him dead, he was too good at what he did for me to waste him like that.(15) Why waste all this money on allowances, mayoral houses, mayoral vehicles, meetings, workshops, etc?(16) The reporter asked to see how he processed his own waste water and he agreed.
(1) waste time :: ztráta času
(2) waste of time :: ztráta času
(3) toxic waste :: toxický odpad
(4) waste disposal :: nakládání s odpady
(5) waste away :: vyhodit
(6) nuclear waste :: jaderný odpad
(7) hazardous waste :: nebezpečný odpad
(8) industrial waste :: průmyslový odpad
(9) waste management :: nakládání s odpady
(10) waste bin :: odpadkový koš
1. unwanted ::
2. uncultivated ::
3. wild ::
4. misuse ::
5. garbage ::
6. desert ::
8. permissive waste ::
9. waste material ::
10. dissipation ::
11. barren ::
12. squander ::
13. grow weak ::
14. emaciate ::
15. rot ::
16. devastate ::
17. liquidate ::
18. languish ::
waste, wasted, wasteful, wastes, wasting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I led my people out of the Red Waste
and into the slaughterhouse.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
If I wanted to WASTE my time
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
The junkie loser you were
about to WASTE and dump
in the desert a month ago.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
...who will lay WASTE
to all who stand before him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
A WASTE of public funds for nothing.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Czech Dictionary: waste
Meaning and definitions of waste, translation in Czech
language for waste with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of waste in Czech and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'waste'
What waste means in Czech, waste meaning
in Czech, waste
definition, examples and pronunciation
of waste in Czech language.