Verb(1) enter or assume a certain state or condition(2) undergo a change or development(3) come into existence(4) enhance the appearance of
(1) I was depressed by the thought of the kind of doctors our students might become .(2) it should become much easier to do it(3) she wanted to become a doctor(4) it didn't take long for the sound to become tiring(5) It was a time when the sorts of changes we had seen coming as a result of the collapse of communism were beginning to become really apparent.(6) minor celebrity status did not become Potter(7) people have become concerned about the food we eat(8) After several listens, however, a rare aesthetic begins to become clear.(9) what would become of her now?(10) How do you expect me to grow and develop and become cultured if you insult me all the time?(11) When exams are over, and summer begins, we become more active and trim down a bit.(12) Grace, who wants to become a doctor, has been told her results were the best in the school.(13) I have canoed, fished, sailed and more recently I have become qualified in powerboats.(14) protests have become more frequent(15) Perhaps it is appropriate that a Shell executive should become Scotland's tourist chief.(16) They tasted good but would have tasted even better if the sabayon had not begun to split and become cold by the time it reached the table.
(1) to become :: stát se
(2) has become :: stal se
(3) become a member :: stát se členem
(4) become famous :: stát se slavným
(5) become aware :: uvědomovat
(6) become extinct :: vyhynout
(7) become rich :: stát se bohatým
(8) become friends :: stát se přáteli
(9) become acquainted :: seznámit se
(10) become ill :: onemocnět
1. grow ::
2. turn into ::
změnit se v
4. suit ::
5. befit ::
6. get ::
7. turn ::
become, becomes, becoming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They're about to BECOME a million more
soldiers in the Army of the Dead.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
When you marry the King, Jeffrey's
mother will BECOME his sister-in-law
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
To tell me what's
to BECOME of this place.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Now that girl's gonna get
discovered and BECOME famous
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
and it’s BECOME quite usual
bumping into each other here,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Czech Dictionary: become
Meaning and definitions of become, translation in Czech
language for become with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of become in Czech and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'become'
What become means in Czech, become meaning
in Czech, become
definition, examples and pronunciation
of become in Czech language.